Registration is open until February 3, 2017. Please read details below.
- Each lesson focuses on skill development through physical literacy and fun, setting the ground work for a love of sport and an ‘I can play anything!’ attitude. Physical literacy comes from developing a wide variety of fundamental movement skills such as running, throwing, catching and jumping. To develop these skills, our kids need to play different sports and activities from an early age – it’s a win-win!
- All sessions will be facilitated by recreation program coordinators and delivered by volunteer community sport organizations.
- Children must be in grade two or grade three to participate in the program.
- Registrations will be accepted between 8:30am on Tuesday, January 3, 2017 and 4:30pm on Friday, February 3, 2017.
- Program cost will be $150/participant for the entire three and a half month program. Payment options will be available and PRO KIDS funding is available through your local Recreation Department.
- If registration exceeds capacity (30 participants), participants will be chosen by random draw from submitted registrations.
- Parents/guardians will be notified by email by February 10, 2017 about the status of their child’s registration (accepted or not). Those chosen will have until 4:30pm on Friday, February 24, 2017 to submit payment (cash or cheque) and waiver form (sent with confirmation email).
- If a participant is chosen but payment and waiver are not received by Friday, February 24 the participant’s spot will be given to the first person on the waiting list.
For more information or to register: