It is a Canadian online resource that is provides the recreation, parks and healthy and active living sector with resources, tools, updates and a forum for sharing knowledge and information among peers and sector colleagues.
What is LIN?
LIN’s work is to collect, add value to, and disseminate relevant knowledge within and across sectoral boundaries and in partnership with stakeholders in advancing leisure as an essential element of quality of life.
LIN’s vision is to be recognized as the national knowledge-based digital forum for sharing value-added information regarding individual and community nourishment and well-being through recreation, parks, and healthy living.
Go to LIN and find
- a place to ask questions of your peers across Canada
- job postings and job description templates
- sector relevant current news postings
- information about relevant legislation and frameworks (such as the National Recreation Framework)
- resources and tool with journals, databases,
- case studies and success stories
- you can sign up for updates